““Have you paid your dues, Jack?
“Yes, sir, I have… the check is in the mail.”
— Jack Burton, Big Trouble in Little China
The mid-terms have come and well… are still hanging around, like your cough and shakes after having COVID.
Sadly, the results were what I feared but too heavily discounted. And electoral politics in the US will never recover.
The younger generations spoke clearly with their low-information, zero-skin-in-the-game take.
And it’s now put the US on the path to first civil unrest and then permanent political division.
Why? To end the hydrocarbon world and usher in a more perfect globalist technocratic union.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that’s the outlook.
Nothing “Biden” does will alter that trajectory, and even the CHIPS Act is a tool for expanding our war footing… this time with China.
This month’s Gold Goats ‘n Guns Investment Newsletter focuses on this the big election grift and the mindset of those that would play dice with the world.
- What the implications of the mid-terms are
- Why the Red Wave failed
- How “Biden” is leveraging our Semiconductor prowess for military advantage
- What stocks of ours will do well in a 2023 deflationary/war environment
- Why the Millennials’ need for being heroes will be our downfall
All in 12 pages.
Your Subscription to Gold Goats ‘n Guns not only gives you the newsletter but also:
- The Gold Goats ‘n Guns private chat on Slack to interact with the Community, boasting 15+ active members daily.
- Private Blog – Twice-weekly Video Market Reports, exclusive insights on politics, markets with actionable trading information.
- My Morning Munchings – Private blog posts giving you first crack at what I’m thinking is the important story of the day.