“This is how liberty dies… to thunderous applause”
— Padme Amidala, Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
(Subscribe to the newsletter here)
The more I dig into the guts of the global conflict the more it simply looks like a spat between parents and children.
Ben Franklin worried for the future of the US Republic from the moment the Constitution was drafted in 1787.
Today, after more than 230 years of attacks on it, our former Colonial Masters are running around knocking out institutional supports seemingly on a daily basis.
Europe’s oligarchs, The Davos Crowd, wants their colonies back!
And they want to use up what’s left of the US’s dynamism in a futile two-front war with superpowers Russia and China.
I asked last month would they double down or back down?
This month, with the assault on a former president’s home, we have our answer.
This month’s Gold Goats ‘n Guns Investment Newsletter focuses on the loss of the Republic, the absurdity of the people destroying it and why the world belongs to the survivors.Available now to download through Patreon, this issue of Gold Goats ‘n Guns …
- Why the FBI raided Trump’s home?
- What Davos’ goals are for the US?
- Why Xi and Erdogan are rewriting the laws of the sea.
- Why Civil War seems inevitable
- What the next phase of inflation will look like
- How this newsletter gave me the strength to survive.
All in 11 pages.
Your Subscription to Gold Goats ‘n Guns not only gives you the newsletter but also:
- The Gold Goats ‘n Guns private chat on Slack to interact with the Community, boasting 15+ active members daily.
- Private Blog – Twice-weekly Video Market Reports, exclusive insights on politics, markets with actionable trading information.
- My Morning Munchings – Private blog posts giving you first crack at what I’m thinking is the important story of the day.
To Hell and Back Again, not so fast.
I found you 1 week ago and was kicking around on your site and remember seeing your monthly support amount. Signed up today, first time every for me, what a change in your support, Wow.
Congrats on your 5th anniversary
Thank you James!
You must log in to post a comment.