“Winter is Coming”
— “Game of Thrones”
(Subscribe to the newsletter here)
Everyday we’re bombarded with another scare story about the looming disaster of Man-Made Global Warming. It’s created an entire generation of people ready to do battle with those who remain skeptical.
Heresy from this new Green religion is not an option. But, it has to be.
We are preparing for the wrong crisis.
And we know they are getting desperate when they try to use a child to sell their failing crusade, which has always been more about control than about saving anything.
But, like all religions, this one has is apocalypse story and they’ve hung their hats on this one.
But, instead of hanging up their hats, they should be putting them back on.
Because it’s going to get cold well before it ever gets warmer.
The interplay between the sun and the earth is more complicated than the alarmists want to admit. It’s also far more powerful than any gradual change through rising CO2 concentrations.
We can continue fighting a losing battle against them politically or we can get smart about where we put our money for when they are exposed as spectacularly wrong.
This month’s Gold Goats ‘n Guns Investment Newsletter focuses on those the complications of Global Cooling, the real effects on our food supply now and where we’re headed for the next 20 years.Available now to download through Patreon, this issue of Gold Goats ‘n Guns …
- How the Sun’s changing magnetic field affects our weather
- Why we should be worried about a collapse of the food supply chain
- What stocks will outperform in such a scenario
- What happens when the Flying Monkeys take over Oz
All in 10 pages.
Your Subscription to Gold Goats ‘n Guns not only gives you the newsletter but also:
- The Gold Goats ‘n Guns private chat on Slack to interact with the Community, boasting 15+ active members daily.
- Private Blog – Twice-weekly Video Market Reports, exclusive insights on politics, markets with actionable trading information.
Sign up with Patreon to try it out. You will receive instructions from there to get all of the back issues of Gold Goats ‘n Guns.
See if I have what it takes to help you make sense of a world going quickly mad.
Be well and remember to always keep your stick on the ice,
You must log in to post a comment.