“Keep your distance, but don’t look like
you’re keeping your distance. I don’t know!
–- Han Solo, Return of the Jedi
(Subscribe to the newsletter here)
Not only are we on a path to ruin as I talked about last month. The worst part is knowing that every major player and/or faction in the grand political game are stuck on a course that they neither can or want to change.
And like a pilot who has flown higher than his plane can tolerate, they are all headed for ‘coffin corner.’
And the closer we get to a major decision in Europe the closer we reach that moment.
The economy has stalled. Now the inevitable spin and spiral towards the global crash is in motion.
And not only do our leaders not want to admit we’re there, they think they are the ones who will survive the crash.
This month’s Gold Goats ‘n Guns Investment Newsletter focuses on seeing these mutually exclusive courses of action and the uncertainties they breed. Available now to download through Patreon, this issue of Gold Goats ‘n Guns …
- How the Brexit voting could be the spark that sets off the fire
- The lengths John Bolton is willing to go to keep us in Syria, Korea and Ukraine
- How Germany is moving to leave us behind
- Why Japan’s leadership has betrayed its people’s future
- How to identify political burnout and keep yourself positive
- Why Murray Rothbard may have been the wisest man of the 20th Century
All in 11 pages.
Your Subscription to Gold Goats ‘n Guns not only gives you the newsletter but also:
- The Gold Goats ‘n Guns private chat on Slack to interact with the Community, boasting 15+ active members daily.
- Private Blog – Twice-weekly Video Market Reports, exclusive insights on politics, markets with actionable trading information.