“An unexamined life is one not worth living.”
With the declaration by DNC Chair Tom Perez that 28 year-old, know-nothing bartender Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is the new face of the Democratic Party it has confirmed the coming electoral wash-out the party is headed for in 2018 and beyond.
As astro-turfed outrage has morphed into clinical insanity, the political left in America is now willing to risk Civil War to defend Deep State and Military-Industrial Complex interests to stay in denial that Donald Trump is actually the president most of America wants.
This puts the Democrats on the same path as the Robert Taft wing of the GOP post WWII. Permanent minority party status.
President Trump understands this and is building a new coalition that kicks the Neocons out of the GOP back to the Democrats where they belong. This is why there will be one final push to impeach him before he consolidates power for the second half of his first term.
What comes next is what will truly be the game-changer as Trump pushes for new drug policy in the U.S.
And the wedge issue post-November will be legalization of marijuana nationally.
This month’s Gold Goats ‘n Guns Investment Newsletter focuses on how these domestic changes are fueling tectonic shifts in European and domestic politics.
Available now to download through Patreon, this issue of Gold Goats ‘n Guns …
- Why the Democrats are doomed as the “No White People” Party
- How Trump is attacking the Post WWII Institutional Order
- What company fits the GGnG strategy in the pot industry
- Why the bear market in crypto is necessary for the next bull
- How Russia’s World Cup mirrors the changes happening geopolitically
All in 11 pages.
Your Subscription to Gold Goats ‘n Guns not only gives you the newsletter but also:
- The Gold Goats ‘n Guns private chat on Slack to interact with the Community, boasting 30+ active members daily.
- Private Blog – Updates to the portfolio, exclusive insights on politics, markets and cryptocurrencies
Sign up with Patreon to try it out. You will receive instructions from there to get all of the back issues of Gold Goats ‘n Guns.