The Matrix (Exploded)
“There is no route out of the maze. The maze
shifts as you move through it, because it is
— VALIS, Philip K. Dick
(Subscribe to the newsletter here)
With the implosion of Silicon Valley Bank the Fed set in motion the next phase of their demolition of the old, corrupt monetary system.
The fake world generated by nearly a generation of zero-cost money is collapsing.
The fallout from this will be immense. But it is also necessary.
FOMC Chair Jerome Powell is wholly aware of this fallout, but, for the first time since The Maestro, Alan Greenspan, left the scene, the FOMC is led by a man who is committed to returning the US to the center of its concerns.
And the globalists who got fat using our money to destroy us are furious.
Now it’s time to begin rebuilding the real world from the ashes of the fake one.
Philip K. Dick would be flabbergasted that someone with power would be the one to tear it down.
The big question now is if enough people will believe this is what’s happening or will they retreat into The Matrix?
This month’s Gold Goats ‘n Guns Investment Newsletter focuses on this struggle and Davos’s next moves to rewrite history with their false vision.
Available now to download through Patreon, this issue of Gold Goats ‘n Guns …
- How do rebuild a broken financial system
- How art passes from the artist to the public
- Why we can’t allow them to control the past through censorship.
- Which portfolio stocks are safe in this unsafe period.
- Why “Trust, but verify” is the wrong tool for navigating chaos.
All in 12 pages.
Your Subscription to Gold Goats ‘n Guns not only gives you the newsletter but also:
- The Gold Goats ‘n Guns private chat on Slack to interact with the Community, boasting 75+ active members daily.
- Twice-weekly Video Market Reports, exclusive insights on politics, markets with actionable trading information.
- My Morning Munchings – Private blog posts giving you first crack at what I’m thinking is the important story of the day.
I was so psyched to see this:
Jerome Powell: This Fourth Turning’s “Gray Champion”
“How the Fed Chair has saved the US economy (at least red state economies)”
“Luongo, a former research chemist and amateur goat farmer, has run circles around the so-called financial “professionals” over the past couple of years.”
Your analysis is getting out there!!!
Harrison is a patron, inspired by my work. We’re watching the blooming of the GGnG community into a force to be reckoned with!
That latest Jamie Dimon yearly letter reminded me of the drug buying scene from Pulp Fiction:
Pulp Fiction – Lance & Vincent
Lance: “This is the ESG Sh-t, it is really good, and this here is the Raytheon Sh-t, it is even better, and this stuff here is the Green Sh-t, straight from Brussels, that is why the price is double.”
Vince: “I’ll take it all.”
Lance: “Great. It’ll be 7% over the next 30 years, in addition to 7% on the $31 trillion you still owe the house from the last time.”
If I have learned anything here at GG&G. (hehehehehehe)
You must log in to post a comment.