“It’s not me you gotta worry about.”
— RIchard B.Riddick, Pitch Black
(Subscribe to the newsletter here)
If we’re going to have a global war then first there needs to be a final separation between West and East.
The EU’s oil embargo and subsequent hostile actions against the Russian enclave of Kaliningrad tell you there is no going back to the old world order.
In St. Petersburg recently Vladimir Putin said exactly that. Globalization as the West has defined it is dead.
The old world order is dead. The West’s oligarchs will not survive what’s coming.
Putin may be LARPing as Peter the Great, but he’s not pretending any longer about what he’s prepared to do to his enemies.
After years of cajoling Europe to declare independence from Washington, Putin has finally realized the real order makers reside in Brussels and in Davos.
He handed them the divorce papers back in December, began proceedings in February and will likely finish the job in the coming weeks.
This month’s Gold Goats ‘n Guns Investment Newsletter focuses on the short and long term effects on this divorce between East and West, what it means for globalization, and what we need to do to survive.Available now to download through Patreon, this issue of Gold Goats ‘n Guns …
- Why De-globalization follows De-Dollarization
- How Russia’s oil network is affected
- Why Russia’s outlook is complicated, even in victory
- Who benefits from the emerging shipping shortage
- Where we find allies will surprise you
All in 11 pages.
Your Subscription to Gold Goats ‘n Guns not only gives you the newsletter but also:
- The Gold Goats ‘n Guns private chat on Slack to interact with the Community, boasting 15+ active members daily.
- Private Blog – Twice-weekly Video Market Reports, exclusive insights on politics, markets with actionable trading information.
- My Morning Munchings – Private blog posts giving you first crack at what I’m thinking is the important story of the day.
You must log in to post a comment.