“There is no civility, there is only politics”
— Senator Palpatine, The Phantom Menace
(Subscribe to the newsletter here)
I’ve talked about breaches of trust before. Facebook is losing users because of their abuse. So will Google.
But, a bigger breach of public trust is occurring politically that will have more more devastating effects on society.
Leaders like Angela Merkel and France’s Emmanuel Macron have openly betrayed their people to globalist concerns and the European Project. She is losing power daily while Macron could be ousted from power any day now.
Immigration is a losing argument as globalist rhetoric has been rejected by voters. Now Hillary Clinton is trying to recreate herself to oppose Trump. And while Trump is proving to be ultimately unable to turn the U.S. ship around, despite his desires, Europe is collapsing before our eyes.
Stock Markets are beginning to deal with this because the central banks still hold sway over currency and bond markets. This lack of trust hasn’t hit there yet, but it will and when the bond markets begin collapsing that will change everything.
This month’s Gold Goats ‘n Guns Investment Newsletter focuses on coming to terms with knowing that the fight for your community against the rising tide of corruption never, ever ends. Available now to download through Patreon, this issue of Gold Goats ‘n Guns …
- The lack of trust in Western Leadership is fueling stock market gyrations.
- How three major banks are in the kind of political trouble that leads to financial crisis
- Why I’ve made a major change to our portfolio holdings after a difficult Q3
- Where Cryptos are headed for 2019
- The sad realization that a lack of moral courage is the difference between Trump and Ron Paul
All in 11 pages.
Your Subscription to Gold Goats ‘n Guns not only gives you the newsletter but also:
- The Gold Goats ‘n Guns private chat on Slack to interact with the Community, boasting 30+ active members daily.
- Private Blog – Updates to the portfolio, exclusive insights on politics, markets and cryptocurrencies