“The world grew up… helluva shame”
There are some moments in history which act as inflection points. The confirmation process of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court of the U.S. was one of them.
And it reminded me of what I don’t like about The Wizard of Oz.
The Wizard of Oz ends too early. Dorothy gets to go home after the truth of Oz is revealed. We, unfortunately, have to live in it after she leaves and the movie ends.
But Oz sinks into chaos like any society would after its myths are shattered.
L’affair Kavanaugh makes it clear that the rule of law no longer matters to the power brokers in D.C.
It is a lawless place where money substitutes for morality and those gripped by this insanity know not what damage they are causing.
This month’s Gold Goats ‘n Guns Investment Newsletter focuses on what happens to us as the illusions of Oz breakdown and we begin entering the vortex of chaos left by that void.
Available now to download through Patreon, this issue of Gold Goats ‘n Guns …
- The U.S. political system is now terminally broken and ensures capital flight will be chaotic as old market narratives fail and new ones strengthen.
- How Europe was pushed to Declare Independence from the U.S. by creating a vehicle to avoid sanctions.
- Why Gold’s miserable summer is likely shaping up for a strong Q4 and 2019
- The differences between the various “Bitcoins” on the market for the novice crypto-speculator
- Why Jordan Peterson reminded me recently that Foundational Myths need to be fought for more than any other aspect of our society.
All in 11 pages.
Your Subscription to Gold Goats ‘n Guns not only gives you the newsletter but also:
- The Gold Goats ‘n Guns private chat on Slack to interact with the Community, boasting 30+ active members daily.
- Private Blog – Updates to the portfolio, twice weekly private video podcasts with answers to your questions about the world.
Sign up with Patreon to try it out. You will receive instructions from there to get all of the back issues of Gold Goats ‘n Guns.
Be well and remember to always keep your stick on the ice,
Publisher of Gold Goats ‘n Guns