“Endeavor to perservere… and when we
thought about it long enough, we declared war
on the Union.””
— Loni Wati, The Outlaw Josey Wales
(Subscribe to the newsletter here)
As we approach the crucial mid-term elections those opposed to Trump’s presidency have thrown caution to the wind in an effort to remove him from office. Everywhere we turn we see escalations of violence — assassinations in the Donbass, Naval posturing off the coast of Syria, paid protestors at Supreme Court Justice confirmation hearings.
And through all of this the stock market keeps climbing, gold and cryptocurrencies are pressured and emerging markets are rocked by one currency after the other blowing up in spectacular fashion.
Meanwhile Germany attempts to Declare Independence from U.S. Financial and Military control and forge a new relationship with Russia, in defiance of more than 100 years of U.S. and British foreign policy objectives.
This month’s Gold Goats ‘n Guns Investment Newsletter focuses on how these pressures are causing huge changes in the geopolitical and financial landscape as faith in the U.S.’s political and military institutions are being shaken to their core and the volatility of emerging markets is getting ready to jump to developed ones.
Available now to download through Patreon, this issue of Gold Goats ‘n Guns …
- How censorship and de-platforming has morphed from a free-speech issue to a monetary un-personing of alternative voices
- Why Germany is trapped between Trump’s desire to end NATO and the need for Russian oil and gas
- Why an under-valued primary silver producer’s bad news is our opportunity for long-term profits
- How the noose tightening around speaking truth to power will create the real-world use cases to re-establish the bull market in cryptos.
- How awesome the schedenfreude of watching the Social Justice Left Turn on their Champion of Smugness, Wil Wheaton is
All in 11 pages.
Your Subscription to Gold Goats ‘n Guns not only gives you the newsletter but also:
- The Gold Goats ‘n Guns private chat on Slack to interact with the Community, boasting 30+ active members daily.
- Private Blog – Updates to the portfolio, exclusive insights on politics, markets and cryptocurrencies
Sign up with Patreon to try it out. You will receive instructions from there to get all of the back issues of Gold Goats ‘n Guns.
See if I have what it takes to help you make sense of a world going quickly mad.
You must log in to post a comment.