“ The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;“
— William B. Yeats
The poets influenced by World War I wrote extensively about the end of civilization, the chaos of the times. From visionaries like William Butler Yeats who foresaw the chaos to the chroniclers of the breakdown, like T.S. Eliot in The Wasteland, periods like these are difficult to live through.
This month’s Gold Goats ‘n Guns Investment Newsletter focuses on the chaos of transition as the powerful cling to fading glory and the people rise up against the corruption.
Old alliances will fall and new relationships will rise from the ashes.
Available now to download, this issue of Gold Goats ‘n Guns is a look forward to a world going slowly mad, spinning out of control like Yeats’ gyre.
In this issue I discuss:
- Turkey has become the lightning rod for the confrontations between the U.S. and Russia
- What happens if Turkish President Erdogan attacks Greece?
- What to do While We Wait for Gold to Break out
- Why the Push to Censor the ‘Right’ will only incite it to fight harder
This month’s Crypto-Corner discusses:
- U.S. States are leading the charge for official acceptance
- How Germany just changed the game completely in cryptos’ favor
- Why many market analysts still don’t understand what is happening
All in 11 pages.
Be well and remember to keep your stick on the ice…
To subscribe to the Gold Goats ‘n Guns Newsletter sign up with my Patreon Page here for just $12/month.